The double girder overhead travelling crane is the type of overhead crane used for large loads and / or large openings. These bridges consist of two main beams, on whose upper part the hoist is moved, the lifting of the loads is carried out with the hook between the two beams. They run on the treadway fixed to the pylons of the building if they have been designed with consoles designed for this purpose. If not, it is necessary to execute a metal structure independent of the structure of the building, to support the rolling path. The equipment of the rolling bridge is made with a steel rope hoist. It is the right choice if you want to load up to 80 tons or more.
- The gauge dimension of the rolling bridge is optimized according to the section of the halls
- The main beam section is optimized with software for optimal load distribution
- Convenient handling of the load due to the high lift and travel speeds
- Safe handling of the load, thanks to the ramp control, performed by the continuous speed inverter, for all horizontal movements. The balance is eliminated.
- Equipped with NOVA wire rope hoists from SWF Krantechnik GmbH or Type SH from STAHL CraneSystems GmbH, both in Germany
- The "smart crane" functions are applicable
- They have a very competitive price
- Provides safety, ease and precision in use
- Requires low maintenance costs.