Have you been in a situation where you had to do a job, but the overhead crane did not help because it does not exist or has too little capacity? Or did the fork lift have no access to the place, did not lift up enough? Also, the crane was not a solution because it did not fit into the production hall?
If you have to replace an old car with a mass of 13t, the difficulty of your work consists out of the weight of the car, the size of the crane you want to use, the height of the access door that is usually too low for the available crane. All this is a huge problem for all competitors of JMG Cranes SRL in Italy, but not for them.
From now on, there will be no problem for you either, because GD Masini, as a partner in Romania of JMG Cranes, makes these cranes available. JMG pick & carry electric cranes are compact, reliable, easy to use, designed for long service life and low operating costs.
In such situations the solution is the use of stationary mini cranes. And if the load is to be carried in the hook, pick & carry is the solution you need.
- Custom configurations can be selected
- Electronic monitoring and control elements can easily be added
- Compact and very strong
- They are safe, agile and precise in narrow spaces
- Very accurate, performs simultaneous movements
- Easy to handle, radio command
- Traction on front wheels
- Changing the direction by 180 ° - can be rotated in place
- Electric cranes for indoor use so you can work without noise and smoke.
- Can move with the load in the hook (pick & carry option)
- Can reach very high heights
- There is a version for use in potentially explosive Atex conditions
If you are looking for a crane that works steady (stalled), the right option is the mini tracked crane Maeda. The offer includes a wide range of small telescopic mini cranes on rubber or steel tracks. The Maeda Mini Crawler Cranes have a hydrostatic transmission system, have variable drive speeds, can be operated by remote control, can be equipped with air conditioning for the cabin variants, are easy to carry and precise in handling, providing safe operation.
- Ideal for lifting in tight, underground, narrow roof areas thanks to the extremely lightweight and lightweight body
- It can be climbed up to the upper floors
- Can climb single-handedly upstairs on the stairwell without destroying the stairs
- Can be the solution for the maintenance of industrial machinery or for handling various loads such as glass, panels, machine tools, machinery, pipes, tubes, railings, logs, logs, timber
- They can be raised to the upper floors or to the roof, using the tower cranes
- Can be used for various construction work such as handling and lifting of walls inside buildings or sandwich panels
- Can be used when installing glasses at high heights, if equipped with vacuum equipment
- They are easy to use, reliable, robust and highly manoeuvrable
- Diesel, electric, gpl or combined diesel engine options